Alargan Towell’s Al Nakheel has issued an invitation for tenders for the infrastructure package for this forthcoming project along the Rumais beach. The scope of the project extends beyond conventional infrastructure, incorporating a comprehensive landscaping plan, spanning an expansive 500,000 square metres. Remarkably, a significant 78% of Al Nakheel's vast expanse is dedicated to The Crystal Lagoon, extensive parks, and lush landscaping, while a mere 22% of the project will be devoted to buildings. This allocation demonstrates Alargan Towell's dedication to preserving natural spaces and promoting sustainable practices that align with the project's broader vision of setting new standards for eco-conscious community living. Progress is already under way at this Al Nakheel ITC project, as the initial construction phase is gaining momentum. Currently, the focus lies on the intricate earthwork required for the development of roadways and meticulous land levelling, ensuring that the foundation for this ambitious project is laid with precision.
According to the tender document, prospective contractors, whether operating independently or as part of a joint venture or consortium, must prove they have the required resources and know-how to fulfil the project’s specifications. Relevant experience in managing projects of comparable size or scope is essential. Additionally, bidders are expected to have a track record of punctual completion, high-quality work, and expertise in design and build projects.
Bank Nizwa has signed an agreement with Palm Beach LLC for this project. Bank Nizwa financing will be extended for the development of Phase 1A the Project, development of which will commence in 2022.
Project is currently under design stage.
Oman-based Alargan Towell Investment Company is set to start work on Phase One of this project. To be developed in three phases over nine years, the project will include an artificial lake covering 35,000 sq m and an entertainment centre as well as an aqua park. The complex is being developed in a mixed-use resort style with a host of leisure amenities including a lagoon promenade, three international hotels with a total of 530 keys as well as residential properties - with a mix of 259 villas, 55 townhouses, 266 apartments and three serviced apartments buildings with 476 units. It will also boast commercial properties including a traditional mixed-use souq and a shopping mall. This project will be ready in 10 to 15 years offering a total of 1,436 residential apartments, villas and town houses to both citizens and expatriates.
During 2022 the construction works will start in Phase 1 (A) of the project, which includes the internal roads and infrastructure of the project, the Crystal Lagoon with its recreational facilities, a four-star hotel with 188 keys, a traditional souk, apartments and residential villas.
The project is still understood to be on hold.
Project is still on hold.
- Ministry of Tourism (Oman)
- Address : Al Ghubra North
- Pin : 200
- City : Muscat PC 115
- Telephone : (+968) 2458 8700
- Fax : (+968) 2458 8819
- Oman : Supplying, Installing and Operating Air Conditioning Units in the Department of Work of Samail and the General Directorate of Labor in the Province of Dahra Ibri.
- Oman : Consultancy Services for Supervision of Housing Units at Several Location at North, South Al-Sharqiyah Governorate and Al-Dahkliya Governorate.
- Oman : Construction of a commercial/residential building comprising of a basement floor, a ground floor, and 5 additional floors.
- Oman : Maintenance and Renovation Works for Oman College of Health Sciences- Al Dhaklia Branch.
- Oman : Supply of AC Spare Parts.
- Oman : Construction of Central Public Health Laboratory.
- Oman : Installation of Fire Pumps, Real Fire Hoses and Associated Electrical and Mechanical Works Such as Fire Water Lines, Fire Pump Shed and Fire Alarm System.
- Oman : Providing Support Materials for the Restoration of Al-Milil Castle, Jaalan Bani Bu Hassan Province
- Oman : Sultan Haitham City Phase-1, Consultancy Services for Overseeing the Developers Construction Work.
- Oman : Maintenance of Dhofar Municipality Building and Hospitality Accommodation in Dhalkut.