Client has pre-qualified nine local and international consortiums to participate in a competitive tender on this project. These consortiums - selected from a total of 14 applicants that had registered to prequalify for the prestigious award - hail from Oman, France, Japan, Portugal, Republic of Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom. The prequalified and conditionally prequalified applicants are as follows:
(1) Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC – Masdar (UAE) and EDF Renewables SA (EDF)
(2) ENI SPA and SB Energy Holding Limited
(3) International Company for Water & Power Projects (ACWA Power)
(4) Jinko Power (HK) Company Limited
(5) Korea Western Power Company Limited; Hanyang Corporation; Solar Reserve Limited and Nafath Renewable Energy LLC
(6) Marubeni Corporation
(7) Power Construction Corporation of China Limited
(8) Tag Energy SA and Al Shanfari Group; and
(9) Total Solar International.
Client has announced that the implementation of this projects shall follow the successful IPP model established in Oman, using a fair and transparent competition process to award the contracts to two highly qualified private sector companies delivering world class technology solutions.
Client is expected to issue the request for proposals (RFP) by the end of January 2020.
Request for proposals (RFP) has not issued yet.
QatarTenders.com is an exclusive subscriber-based portal, established in 2001 with aimed at providing information easier to access and assisting business to find new opportunities.
Projects Intelligence: Up-to-date information about projects from concept stage to execution and completion covering Client, Consultant, Contractor and Key Contact details for all major industries in Qatar.
Tender Announcement: Covers information for RFPs, RFQs, EOI, pre-qualifications and procurement notices issued from various government & public organizations in Qatar.