Ministry of Transport, Oman invites the bids for this development.The Contractor shall design, execute and complete the Works in accordance with the Contract and Good Industry Practice. The works of which shall comprise the following:
* Upgrading of Existing Runway, construction of new Taxiways, Rapid Exit Taxiways, Link taxiways, connection to existing pavements, rectification and patching of existing Taxiways, Aprons and Taxiway Alpha
* The existing runway works will be airside and landside works and the Contractor shall coordinate, interface and execute the works to meet the regulator’s and stakeholder’s requirements.
* The upgrading of the existing runway (08R-26L) shall meet a category F Runway
* Airfield lighting systems for the runway, taxiways including ducting and manhole systems
* Other utilities such as LV /IT network shall be constructed
As part of the bid submission, the Tenderer should enclose scan copy of Bank Guarantee issued by any bank in the Sultanate of Oman for the value of (1%) of the Tender value validity for (90) days.
Tender closing date has been extended from the previous deadline of December 30, 2020.
Tender closing date has been extended from the previous deadline of February 17, 2021.
QatarTenders.com is an exclusive subscriber-based portal, established in 2001 with aimed at providing information easier to access and assisting business to find new opportunities.
Projects Intelligence: Up-to-date information about projects from concept stage to execution and completion covering Client, Consultant, Contractor and Key Contact details for all major industries in Qatar.
Tender Announcement: Covers information for RFPs, RFQs, EOI, pre-qualifications and procurement notices issued from various government & public organizations in Qatar.